• Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active till the completion of the exam process. Registration Number and Password will be generated and email intimation will be sent to the candidate’s email ID specified in the online application form. Under no circumstances, Students should not: o Share their email-id to any other person o Mention e-mail ID of any other person • In case a Candidates does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create a new e-mail ID before applying online
2) Mobile No:
• Candidates are required to have a valid Mobile No. It should be kept active till the completion of the exam process. Registration Number and Password will be generated and sms intimation will be sent to the Candidate’s Mobile Number specified in the online application form.
3) Documents Required to Upload:
A) Photograph and Signature:
Candidates should scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature are within the required specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning Documents.
Candidates should scan their attested true copy of Birth Certificate or any appropriate Proof of Date of Birth within the required Specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning Documents.
D) Proof for SC/ST/PH:
If the candidates belong to Reserved Category (SC/ST) or Physically Handicapped category (PH), they should scan suitable certificate issued by the competent authorities within the required Specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning Documents.
E) Proof for Percentage of Marks:
• For candidates who have already passed the qualifying examination in 2012: Candidates should scan their Attested true copy of final statement of marks or Certificate of the qualifying examination if cumulative percentage of marks are clearly showing or else scan all the Semester Mark Lists(attested) obtained in the qualifying examination within the required Specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning Documents. • For candidates who will appearing for the qualifying examination in 2013: Candidates should scan their certificate in the given proforma which is attested from HOD/Coordinator of the University Department/ Institute certifying that he/she is eligible to appear for final qualifying examination in 2013 which is also giving the Cumulative percentage of marks obtained in the earlier semester exams within the required Specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning Documents. Click here to download Certificate format.
• Fees payable online o For General / OBC Candidates - Rs.500/- + bank charges as applicable o For SC / ST / PH Candidates – Rs.250/-. + bank charges as applicable
• Fees payable offline – o For General / OBC Candidates - Rs.500/- + Rs.50 bank charges o For SC / ST / PH Candidates – Rs.250/-. + Rs.50 bank charges
• Payment of Application Fee through Demand Draft/ Cheques/ Money Orders/ Postal Orders etc. will not be accepted
Online Mode of Payment:
• Students can make payment online using Debit / Credit card powered by Master or Visa as well as using the Net Banking User ID / Password.
• Retain your Registration No. and Password for further reference
Offline Mode of Payment
• Download the Fee Payment challan from the site and fill in the same in clear and legible handwriting (BLOCK LETTERS) Click here to download challan for General/OBC Click here to download challan for SC/ST/PH
• Go to the nearest branch of State Bank of India and pay the fees using the following details Bank : State Bank of India Mode of Payment: Cash Account & Branch: CBS. A/c No: 31737604121. Tidel Park Branch Name: Sify Software ltd (NCCS)
• Keep the application fee/ intimation charges remittance details (Transaction details such as Journal No, Bank Name, Branch Name & Deposit Date) ready in case of Offline Payment i.e. CBS / Keep the necessary details/documents ready if desired to make online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
• Obtain Applicant's Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly stamped by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number, (b) Journal/Scroll number, (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official
• Students are advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan for future reference
• Students are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the web site and by clicking the Registration link inhttp://nccs.sifyitest.com/BET2013 to register for the exam
• Applications once submitted cannot be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.